Add the SDK to Your App
To implement the MarketingCloudSDK framework in your application, either use CocoaPods or manually set up the SDK.
Option 1: Implement the SDK with CocoaPods
target 'MyApp' do pod 'MarketingCloudSDK', '~> 7.6' end
Open the .xcworkspace created by the install process with Xcode and start using the SDK.
Do NOT open .xcodeproj. An error occurs if you open up a project file instead of a workspace.
Option 2: Implement the SDK manually
- Download the SDK.
- Copy the MarketingCloudSDK directory from your downloads to your project directory.
- Open your application project and select the appropriate target.
- Add MarketingCloudSDK.xcframework to Linked Frameworks and Libraries in your target’s General settings.
- Add MarketingCloudSDK.bundle to Copy Bundle Resources in your target’s Build Phases settings.
- Add -ObjC to your target’s Other Linker Flags build settings.
Review additional information from Apple about this linker flag.